Business Developemt Executive
1, Shift :
Day Shift, Involvment:
Full TIme, Vacancy:
3, Salary :
Best as per industry
Position: Business Development Executive
A Business Developer works to grow a company’s profits through attracting new customers and by increasing the spending of existing customers. Most important purpose of this position is to achieve targeted levels of sales.
No. of Positions: 05
Experience: Min 6 Months
Skills and personal qualities:
- A degree or equivalent qualification is recommended, Candidate from Computer/I.T. Educational background would be preferred. But a proven background in business development may be sufficient.
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential in the role of Business Developer.
- Business Developers need a strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
- A Business Developer will need to have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence are key for a successful Business developer.
- Business Developers need to be skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients.
- Excellent organizational skills are essential as well as performance monitoring will be a requirement.
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs.
- Your main area of focus will be to generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales.
- Increase the level of sales and business mix from individual clients
- Research and Database
- Maintain an accurate and current database
- Identify and develop sources of potential clients
- Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase
- Maintain regular contact with Key Clients
- Develop and maintain relationships which benefit both client
- Overcome client resistance/objections to products
- feedback/comments relating to product content and pricing as well as company
- Provide a weekly schedule of planned activities
- Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed by Managing Director and Business Development Head.
- Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all products, relevant selling points and benefits
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant benefits
- Maintain accurate records of all contacts with clients
- Handle correspondence related to all selling activities
- Liaise with other members of Sales Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism
- Working in Business Development you will be involved in pitching and presenting at boardroom level. This will require meticulous planning and proposal writing.
- Business Development involves scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the client, having researched their business and requirements.